Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Time Luthor Quantifiably Proved He is Tougher than Superman


Luthor is a scientist.  How does he prove he's tougher than Superman?  I'm so glad you asked!



I now have a large portrait of the cover of Superman #5 in my office, so I may have to start easing up on Supes.  I just love that cover.

But these are the facts: 




That sounds reasonable.


I don't really follow that logic.  I mean, if you have the powers, that's just how it is.  Superman's ego overrides his noggin.  Often.

Anyway, brace yourself for the awesome:




I was going to end it there... but then it got even better:






Yes... without the powers, Lex Luthor can beat up Superman.  Repeatedly.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

James Robert Smith said...

Always liked that story when I was a kid.