Monday, February 23, 2015

Your Manhood as Defined by Your Cigarette Case

Because I know how much you loooooooove when I talk about ads and loooooooooove Boy Meets Girl Comics even more, let's look at this hilarious ad I found in Boy Meets Girl Comics #9!


Because nothing says sophistication and high romance like a lady puffing a 'gert.


For some reason, that's making me laugh.  Smoke that bent 'gert, lady!  If John can find you a match!


Oooooooo... shown up by a guy who had straight 'gerts and a light.  That's gotta hurt!


Yes, indeed!  A real man always has straight 'gerts and lights.

Check this out:


23 Karat Gold, eh?  This must be a quality item!  Wonder what it's made of?


Well... I stand corrected.

Say... your cigarette case.... is that plastic MOTTLED?

Why yes... yes it is.

What a man! 

Sorry.  It amused me.  That's gonna happen.

1 comment:

Alia parker said...

Much recognized for sharing the Net journal it may be an exceptionally basic and curiously subject in which people bunches are getting exceptional data and exceptionally consistent. Get the best CR Preroll Container