Friday, December 5, 2014

The Greatest Super-Villain EVER

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay... I am really excited about this one from Golden Age Captain America #23.

Are you ready?

Seriously, I want you to be ready for this, because this is awesome.

You might say, "Whoa, Adam!  Let's not get too excited!  What if you're over-selling it?  It might be good, it might even be great, but is it truly worth all the fanfare."

And I would simply show you this:


RIGHT?  RIGHT?


YEAH!  EVEN MORE TURTLES!


HOW SUPER AWESO---  waitasec, is one of those turtles eating a dog?

That is not cool.  I'm one of those people who doesn't care who dies in the movie as long as the dog survives.  Yeah, I know. I never claimed to be a good person.

Back to more Turtle-Man!




YEAH!

And I love to see him rallying his troops:


He may be slow and cumbersome, but he leads from the front.  You can't take that away from him.




HA HA HAAAAA!  TRICKED AGAIN BY THE TURTLE MAN INDEED!


Oh.  Fun's over.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Gene Phillips said...

Turtle-Man is indeed cool, much cooler than Kanigher's Turtle-guy in FLASH. Some of Cap's late foes are as bizarre as anything Kirby and Simon created.

Long ago I read one of those late 40s tales where he fought an android with the peculiar name of "Am." Can't remember the reason for the name, though.