Monday, December 1, 2014

In Defense of Romance Comics on CMNS

And we're back!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season!  Let's ease back into things with more comic book awesomeness from Boy Meets Girl #2!

Some of you may be thinking, "Romance comics?  Really?"  To the naysayers who say nay,  I give you this slice of amazing:


How can I not post that?

Meanwhile, here's another installment of Dottie Plays the Stock Market:


Dear me! I do declare my stocks have devalued!  It has given me the vapors!  Someone get me a mint julip!

And comics give you a chance to get to know yourself.  For instance:


I don't know... the guy on the left looks pretty laid back to me.  He's probably a lot more fun at social gatherings.  I'm just saying.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

BatmanisBw said...

To be fair that's a pretty sick stamp collection.

E. Bernhard Warg said...

Did she deliberately open the window in the hopes his stamp collection would blow away?