Friday, June 6, 2014

Superman: Super-Modesty is Only One of His Amazing Powers He Likes to Demonstrate!

I've got to tell you, Dear Ones, that the month of June is kicking my backside.  I'm living day to day at this point, but I'll continue to do my level best to keep us all mildly amused with our comic book shenanigans!

Let's start with Action Comics #330:



What's the matter, Superman?  A little exhibition like that doesn't hold up to a Superman Museum or entire landmarks you've made in tribute to yourself?

Heading into the next issue, we have a CMNS Moment... of Comic Book Greatness! (tm!)


This has been a CMNS Moment... of Comic Book Greatness! (tm!)

And finally, from the issue after that:


I thought I knew what a "ho train" was, but I guess I was thinking of something totally different.  Or maybe I wasn't.  That looks pretty small to hold the kind of ho's I was thinking about.

Don't judge me.

See you Monday!

2 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HO_scale

Adam Barnett said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE