Thursday, March 27, 2014

An Orgy of Spending!

Still uber-busy, but the project at work is shaping up well so I can't complain.  Much.  

Meanwhile, let's all take a break with Pep Comics #59, starting with an installment of Well... Touche! (tm!):



Well... Touche!  (tm!)

Hey!  Do you see what I see?


One of our surprisingly rare CMNS Random Spankings! (tm!)  It's a special day indeed!



How did Eddie get the cash to keep Fickle Francine around?  Apparently, he wrote this, an ad for which I found on the back cover of this very issue!


Apparently, all you have to do to win her is to throw money at her gold-diggin' self.  There.  I just saved you 98 cents and the stigma of having something "in a plain wrapper" jutting of your mailbox.  Because I'm a giver.  It's what I do.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Smurfswacker said...

So why is the guy spanking Suzie not wearing any pants?

Adam Barnett said...

Those were short pants, Smurf! It was de rigeur that every man under the age of 35 apparently had to wear short pants back in the day. How else do you explain Robin's costume?