Thursday, December 19, 2013

Prodded on by the Insane Boy, the Dinosaur Stampedes through Campus...

So I'm reading the first issue of 4Most Comics, and I was enthralled by this tale from a feature called Dick Cole.  Near as I can tell, Dick Cole was adopted, pumped up with steroids of some sort, and was sent to a military school called "The Farr Academy."

He also would hop into cars with strangers.


To be fair, if a stranger has a chauffeur, then the candy they're offering you to get in the car is probably all kinds of amazing.

And things go as you might expect:



Reggie is fairly important to the story, in the sense that he makes the story.  Here we can see how Reggie learned to relate to other boys:




Oh, well.  Boys will be boys.

Everyone attends the Farr Academy.  This is their code:


I'm never sure who decides what the Will of God is, but I'm even more troubled by "... as becomes our race."  What the heck is going on Farr Academy?  I admit, I read the entire story and didn't see one person that wasn't Caucasian.

Anyway, Reggie is a little... socially awkward in dealing with his peers:


But Reggie also seems to have a dinosaur that he rides around, so I'm sure they cut him some slack:


Yeah, I don't know how much I'm going to enjoy the Dick Cole feature, but I suspect that's going to depend in a large degree how much Reggie I'm given in the future:


Rock on, Reggie!  Rock on!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Tree Monster said...

So many stories depend upon the Reggies of the fiction world

MarvelX42 said...

Weirdest comic you have posted about so far.

Buzz said...

"mind if I feel of your muscle?"