Thursday, October 10, 2013

Never Cross a Man Wearing a Bolo Tie...

Let's continue our look at Pep Comics #26, shall we?  

I wasn't raised Catholic, but I've certainly seen and read about nuns in Catholic school and how hardcore they were about discipline.

All I can tell you is...


... your average schoolhouse nun has nothing on that guy.

One of the more recent CMNS meme's, Well, THAT Took a Very Dark Turn! (tm!), has gone over quite well with you darlings, so let's do another!


Oh, Thomas!  You lazy scamp!


Well, THAT Took a Very Dark Turn! (tm!)

And finally... Hey!  It's time for some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):


Now, anyone that has read this blog at all knows that I do not condone the use of "gay" as a slur or as a negative connotation for anything, and I'm certainly not meaning that here.

But that's pretty dang funny.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Aaron Carine said...

Them old days when "gay" had a different meaning. Remember the film The Gay Divorcee and the comic book hero The Gay Ghost?

Tracer Bullet said...

Seems like one man tying up another is unlikely to make things less gay.

Adam Barnett said...

If I find any Gay Ghost stories, I'm totally running them...

Buzz said...

arg! Tracer Bullet "beat me" to it!