Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dusty, We Forgot to Drop Off This Corpse!

Goodness, what a week.... and it's barely begun!  I need some fun from Action Comics #167!  Time for another installment of Well... Touche! (tm!)


Well... Touche! (tm!)

Enough of this droll humor.  Let's check in on Pep Comics #24


No, not that John Wayne.  Keep reading...


We're working towards the first appearance of a brand new CMNS meme, so keep going....


Yup... this is a little something I'm going to call:


Well, THAT Took a Very Dark Turn! (tm!)

Get it?  See, it's when things just like...

... well, like this:


Well THAT Took a Very Dark Turn! (tm!)

Egad!  I don't know if I can take more of this ish.  We'll pick it up tomorrow! 

See you then!

3 comments:

Gummboote said...

"A place of privacy." Could this be the first comic story ever to feature (or at least allude to) a toilet?

Adam Barnett said...

Now that you mention it, I have yet to see an actual toilet in a Golden Age comic... hmmmmmmm....

Buzz said...

"I wish I knew, brother."