Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wait 'Til You Meet Knucklehead Thursday!

From World's Finest v1 #40:


Wait, what? Excuse me? What the heck kind of vault do they have in that bank? And even if opening up a vault made you subject to the bends, which I highly doubt, couldn't he just make a little hole in the door and let some air in? I mean, I'm not the one wearing the tights and the cape, but that seems like a much more attractive option than just letting her suffocate. Then again, it is Lois, so maybe this is a good chance to get her out of Supe's hair without anyone asking any questions....
___________________________________



Or, some kid who plays Heroclix is careless with his toys. One of the two.
____________________________________

Hey! It's free comic book day!


You know, I don't think at my most compulsive collecting days as a youngster would I have gone to any effort to get this comic, and I would take dang near anything.

Then again, these testimonials are hard to dispute:



I can't wait to meet Knucklehead! Because he never does anything right! I can only imagine the hijinks!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Allergy said...

Wow, capturing bank robbers AND selling pop! This book has it all!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone was amused by knuckelhead's antics until he was elected President.