Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stuff No One Should Have to See Thursday!

Burn Notice starts a new season tonight. Join me, won't you?

Assume crash positions: We're almost at the end of our All-Star Comics run. I know, I can't believe it either.

But let us savor great moments like Fun With Out of Context Dialogue!(tm!):



and, AND:


Shots of the Star-Spangled Kid and Wildcat playing checkers. Thanks, All-Star Comics #70!

and while we're at it, let's savor "Top That" from Teen Witch!



Yeah, I'm not sure why I threw that in, either. But wasn't it awesome?

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Mike Reeves-McMillan said...

Star Spangled Kid and Wildcat don't seem to be able to make up their minds whether they're using the black or white squares for their checkers game.

Anonymous said...

Not only that, but they also appear to be using bottlecaps for playing pieces.

D.B. Echo said...

I think it only takes two people for the clap.

Tracer Bullet said...

Yep, that's pretty much what I always thought about Power Girl.

Anonymous said...

Five people? Damn, that's kinky. Of course, leave it up to All-Star Comics to think that we would find two guys playing checkers just as exciting.

Hell, maybe it was the comics code authority that did it.

Anonymous said...

So Teen Witch was the Amelie of its day ?

Good to know, I guess. But I preferred your Bollywood phase, Thanks. :/

-- cleome45