Friday, November 30, 2007

Mr. Thunder "Gets It."


I've always admired how villains could always tell a new hero's theme at first glance. I mean, it's easier nowadays to tell that Batman is a Bat and why the guy with the big white skull on his chest shooting a bazooka at you calls himself "The Punisher." But I especially admire Mr. Thunder.

I would not have figured out the bullet theme so quickly. Seriously, look at that phallic helmet. I would have been like, "Egad! It's the Human.... um, Dildo?"

Don't act like you don't see it.

6 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Wait a minute ... Is the Human Bullet actually wearing chain mail?

Egad! It's the Phallic Knight! Have at thee, Sir Johnson!

SallyP said...

Ummm...can a Human Bullet STEER? All the villain really has to do, is move a couple of steps to his right, and the new superhero goes flying right past him.

On the other hand, I like Sea's response better.

Erich said...

This hero actually changes his identity every time a villain makes a guess, just because he's too polite to correct them.

"Look! It's the Human Torpedo!"

"It's some kind of Human Missile!"

Anonymous said...

Does Mr. Thunder double as the "Scarlet Klansman"?

Jeremy Rizza said...

Judging by the tomato sauce stain on his chest, I'd say the Human Bullet is a huge Spaghetti-o's fan.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Fred is something of an embrassment to the family. Nobody said anything when my aunt married a white guy, but, well, it hasn't turned out well.