Thursday, November 1, 2007

Capitalist Thursday!

Let's celebrate greed free enterprise, comic book style!


No kidding? A BB machine gun? I am shocked and outraged, and yet jealous I can't order one.
_________________________________



Hey, kids! Take cheesecake pics of women without their knowledge so you can use them to gratify yourself later! Get the money from your mom right now!
__________________________________

Micky Mantle, shill:


You know, when your last name is "Bikeless," I think that's fate's way of telling you that you were just meant to be walking.


Dick Butterfingers.... I would so be pals with Dick Butterfingers, for no other reason than I could tell people, "Well, as my good friend Dick Butterfingers would say..."

That would be awesome. I may just start telling people I have a good friend named Dick Butterfingers, even though I really don't.

2 comments:

De said...

I wonder what Dick does with the hole in his glove.

FoldedSoup said...

Heh, heh. Those are classic!

Wonder why they didn't get Ted Williams to shill for 'em.

That gives me an idea...