Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Coming Attractions

Well, I've had a great time picking on the Fantastic Four, and plan to continue, but it's time to shake things up a bit. I'll still post things on the FF as I see it, but the time has come to start shaking things up a bit for variety's sake.

Sooooooo.... I'm going to start plowing into the Golden and Silver Age Adventure Comics. What does this mean? Well, eventually, it'll mean getting into Superboy's adventures, which were dang silly in and of themselves, and eventually the Legion of Super-Heroes. Yay!

Again, thanks for sticking with me.

3 comments:

De said...

Hopefully we'll see some Krypto hilarity. I love that dog.

Siskoid said...

You're already writing one of my favorite blogs, so I'll definitely follow you where you wanna go!

Adam Barnett said...

You guys are awesome! No worries.... if there's something to laugh about, I want to share it!

-adam